Brown Appears Leader at RB

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Aug 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. moose4now

moose4now Starter

I'd take that. :brow:

2. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

CB was also playing back-ups not starters like c-hen. I would hope he would do well.

3. eberry

eberry Camp Fodder

According to the Chris Brown logic you can't tell that until the end of year 5 (b/c he shows up in shape that year and does okay in a couple preseason games). So just hold tight.

4. NationofVols

NationofVols Camp Fodder

lmao!!! please do. my money is on you mysteriously misplacing this thread.

5. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Lmao we'll have to see

6. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

LenDale is doing great on Madden [07] in my franchise mode right now. For the Cardinals. I traded that guy in a second. Got my franchise RB "Pat Pounds" now. lol. I traded Kevin Mawae in week 8 for Olin Kreutz. He's still playing for me now but Mawae retired the year after I traded him. haha. I'm a terrible GM.

7. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

Using your logic, CB is in a category of his own. He's done something lenwhale has never done.

CB has shown up in shape.:ha:

8. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

:werd:

9. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

My prediction is that he may be named starter by default but he will struggle and ultimately go down with a mild injury by week 4.. It will be musical chairs with the RBs from there on out..

10. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

u cant say something like that.....brown is still pretty young....and if he can play like he did several yrs ago where he lead the nfl in yards per carry...than go for it..he was a beast that season.....and i see no reason y he cant do it again....ever since that yr whenever he played he played with out much help. except for that one game where he filled in a bit for travis last yr...cant remember which one...but i do remember him havin a good game. also when travis started doing good is right about the time young and that o-line started to click...and chris never really got a good chance with that improved offense. the things that really unsettle me is his injury history and also the fact that we are lettin another 2nd round pick go to waste (so many like ready to emerge/strruglin 2nd rounders ....troupe, odem, laboy, now white....calico kinda nother example 2.) we really need to start makin better choices w/ the 2nd....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar