Brown Appears Leader at RB

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Aug 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

But brown didn't produce as well against first teamers. Lendale has looked the best when starting.

2. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

Brown had 4 carries for 31 yards in the first half of that bills game, he also had a big gain on a screen pass, hes changed his running style and will win the starting job.

3. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Apparently White is getting props for his blocking too. That could be a tickler when the decision comes down. But I would start Brown. He's playing with skill and passion.

4. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

all i know is i look at White, and i see a chubby kid with a gut coming over his belt, i look at Brown and Henry, and i see 2 buff black dudes that look like they could bench press the 300 pound lendale..

5. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

It worked out pretty well for Jerome Bettis.

6. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

jerome wasnt a wuss who had to sit out every game he stubbed his toe...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar