Broncos WR Brandon Marshall Asked Owner For A Trade?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by -Scar-, Jun 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Scar-

-Scar- E-Legend

[​IMG]

Adam Schefter reported today on 850 KOA radio in Denver that Brandon Marshall told Broncos owner Pat Bowlen "I think I'd like to be traded" during Friday's meeting. Bowlen asked Marshall to take some time to think about it, and lets discuss this again.

Source: 850 KOA in Denver

2. MaxPayne

MaxPayne 1st Team

He isn't happy like Jay was..something was fishy is going on in Denver..

-Payne2k

3. TitansOwnAll

TitansOwnAll Camp Fodder

4. DCMobInc

DCMobInc R.I.P Air McNair #9

Sure, why not?

Then Josh McDaniel's job of ruining any chance the Broncos had at getting back to the top again any time soon will be complete.

Marshall will get a lot of attention, though probably not the pay day he is looking for, if and when he hits the open market.

5. TitansOwnAll

TitansOwnAll Camp Fodder

Sure, why not. Let's sign him. While we're at it, let's just go ahead and bring Pacman back.

Both have been arrested five or more times, so it sounds like a great idea.

6. DCMobInc

DCMobInc R.I.P Air McNair #9

I wasn't suggesting we sign him at all. I was being sarcastic as to the Broncos actually letting him go.

Eddie Royal is good, but not good enough to lead that offense.

7. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

The only thing going on in Denver is the team has one current and one former whiner.

8. Ewker

Ewker Starter

me thinks it is the new coach. First you go behind the back of your starting QB and try to trade him. Now your best WR wants out.

Look for Chicago to try and get Marshall

9. NewsGrabber

NewsGrabber Guest

Report: Broncos WR Marshall seeks trade (AP)

The Broncos have signed free-agent wide receiver Brandon Lloyd on the same day a radio station reported holdout Pro Bowl receiver Brandon Marshall wants to follow Jay Cutler out of Denver. Lloyd is a seventh-year pro with 15 career touchdown catches who played for Chicago last season. He's also played for Washington and San Francisco.

More...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar