Broncos Trade First Round Pick

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Titantonic, Apr 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maximus

maximus Starter

Kinda hard to get a worse OL, unless your wanting to immitate the Texans

2. ninerfan

ninerfan Guest

that was cause of injuries and we had our 2 rookies in there baas and snyder. now the last 2 games against rams and texans the niners o-line looked solid and that was without newberry,jennings and now allen

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Allen is 175 years old. Guy farts dust.

4. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

I definately think you should do that!! :thumb: In fact trade up as far as possible and take him...:brow:

5. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

I'm not a GM by any means, but when you have four wins and then ditch your two best players in the offseason, I think that qualifies as being managed poorly. Injuries or not, the future looks bleak for the next two years or so.

6. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Hate to break it to you Gunny but it is the other way around. We are picking ahead of all those teams with the same record as us because we played the easiest schedule. The logic is if you lost the same number of games as another team but had an easier schedule you must stink more.

7. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

I'm not going to throw any stones at the 49ers because we both live in glass houses. We are about to let our QB for the last decade walk and we could easily be playing a rookie alot next year (the 49er know all about how that can work out). The 49ers have two first round picks and their QB atleast has a year under his belt. Right now I'm not sure which team looks any good on paper.

8. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

The niners must be kicking themselves in the rear for winning all those games at the end. It really hurt you. This year the Titans stumbled into a great pick. And the Texans literally tanked the season like the T'wolves did last week.

9. ninerfan

ninerfan Guest

exactly soxcat us and the raiders had the hardest schedule.
    slamma jamma yes those 2 wins did hurt the niners in a way but i think for alex smiths confidence he needed to win at least 1 game and now that he beat the texans and the lambs with not much talent around him i think he will do good next season with the more talent on offense we added over the off-season

10. ninerfan

ninerfan Guest

ya those damn texans are complete idiots about 2 or 3 games came down to like 30 somethin yard field goals and they just happened to 'miss'

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar