Broncos Clobbering Jets

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by teegee, Nov 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

As they rooted on that "I told ya so" troll from their forum. :ha:

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

"Not to say I told you so, but..."

• High Five High Five x 3
  3. We just don't match up well against the Jets. Their 3-4 defense can stop our run game without bringing up an extra safety. And so we can't pass against a 4-man secondary that well. Any team that can play us straight up defensively will give our offense fits.

That's my concern with the Steelers as well.

4. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

We lost to the Jets because they had a better gameplan and we made no adjustments. We did nothing to counter the 3 step drop w/ slant.

Our O-line was whipped also. A little mis-direction would have helped our running game. Hopefully we will be ready the next time somebody comes with that gameplan.

5. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

I doubt Fisher will let the same gameplan work twice against us if we meet again. You can't forget the 6 drops either, I know our receivers drop passes but 6 in a half is bad even for them.

6. DJB

DJB Starter

If the Jets are lucky enough to play the Titans again, it will be the Titans with the extra time to rest and gameplan and the results will be much different

7. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

I wonder if Collinsworth (sp?) still believes the Jets are the best team in the AFC? Good grief, after the Jets killed us he was ready to annoint them the Super Bowl Champs.

8. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Collinsworth is a re-re and will say anything to whip up interest.

9. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

He already said "I was an IDIOT for believing in the Jets." So I guess he's off the bandwagon.

10. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Sheesh. Things swing both ways. The Jets will be in the playoffs. So will the Titans, so will the Steelers. We'll see who makes it to the Super Bowl.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar