Post-Game Thread Broncos 16 - Titans 0

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Oct 13, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Whitters21

Whitters21 Starter

‘Exotic smashmouth’ has been replaced by ‘exotic dumpster fire’

• LOL LOL x 3
    • High Five High Five x 1
  2. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

The INT was a 4th down desperation toss. He throws that away any other point in the game.

The 4 sacks are largely on the line and the stout Denver pass rush. We had no answer for that all day.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. DoubleBlue

DoubleBlue Highly Respected Poster

Actually get a little excited for when kern punts

x6rs54odees31.jpg

• High Five High Five x 2
    • LOL LOL x 2
  4. Prof_Plum

Prof_Plum Starter

Good grief, how far they've fallen in 5 weeks. I was actually praising the O.C after the Brown's game. Now they can't do anything on offense and MM looked like a rookie out there yesterday.

5. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

So the sacks on Tannehill are "largely" on the OL but the sacks on Mariota are on him? Got it

• High Five High Five x 5
  6. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

Re-watched that POS which was painful. Not going to be much of a surprise but the OL was not very good yesterday. Nate Davis really struggled...getting pushed into the backfield to blow plays up several times and then doing a horrible job of passing off a rusher when Denver ran stunts. The stunt game just killed us. Lewan was responsible for 2 of the sacks. On one of them he engages the DE and then just lets him go...really not sure what he was thinking...almost like you would do if you were running a screen.

Tanny looked more decisive in the pocket, but if the OL doesn't get its act together then I'm sure he will have that deer in the headlights look soon too.

7. Msut10

Msut10 Starter

I'm not watching the game next week. This train wreck of a team is not worth 3.5 hours of my time.

8. Welt

Welt Starter

There was a 3rd down play where the Broncos only rushed 2 people. Mariota could have stood in the exact spot he hiked the ball for 20 seconds without being touched. Instead, he ran horizontally to the right and directly into one of the two pass rushers....

Like what in the hell is wrong with you? That was the last straw for me. I don't care if the ball boy takes snaps over this complete bum.

9. 10ACTyrant

10ACTyrant Starter

• LOL LOL x 1
  10. 10ACTyrant

10ACTyrant Starter

whoever that goober is that tweeted that actually has the nerve to blame the line there. Mariota had all day in a clean pocket and ran to pressure.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar