Britt sucks move on

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Alex1939, Oct 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

Too fragile and dumb. NEXT

2. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Britt is too talented, gets one more chance next year. If it's a flop season, good riddance to him.

3. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Want Kenny to run faster. Show him this and he will run like crazy:

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 4
  4. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

My goodness, you know what sucks is that even as BAD as he's played, he is still our best receiver and more importantly THE only one from our group who has all the physical tools to be a true number one in this league.

I feel that people forget our QB this year couldn't hit Ken in stride, even with a bum knee, seemingly ever. On deep routes Lock couldn't get it far enough or to the outside shoulder. On short routes, he was darting them all over the place not named 'on target.'

Let me remind you again that when Kenny balled, he made BOTH VY and KC look like great QBs in this league... N dont get it wrong, they suck...

NOT UNTIL WE HAVE SOMEONE WHO CAN DO WHAT HE DID WILL I BE READY TO LET HIM GO. PERIOD.

If he was getting arrested as you guys said, or not 'working his bum off' this offseason to get back, then yeah i'd be all for dumping him. But he really does seem to be maturing, at least for now, so i don't see any reason to let him go....

Oh yeah its not like we are paying him that much either. Also, from what I've seen and read, he has got a strong presence in the locker room and is very much liked. Don't underestimate that either, we look dead enough on the sidelines as is.

I saw someone bring up his statistics by the year. If you look at the game logs of his 2nd and 3rd years, when he wasn't injured he produced top level numbers. That's with Fish's run first and conservative O and again a crappy QB...

• High Five High Five x 3
  5. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

KB is a monster when 100% healthy. He does not suck. If he can keep progressing and finally get back to where he was at the start of last season, he can be one of the top receivers in the league. He is still young. There is no reason to give up on him now. We're not paying him much. the upside to him is way higher than the risk we take in keeping him around.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

When he is healthy, in shape..... and not suspended. KB gets arrested and out of shape every offseason. What makes us think this offseason will be any different?

7. SoCalTitan867

SoCalTitan867 Starter

Kenny is going to go off next season and be a top 5 WR. Why you ask? It's his contract year. He'll be great for ONE year we had him then go get paid by someone else. That pick really paid off, thanks FO!

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. Mr.biggums

Mr.biggums Special Teams Standout

Didn't realize we were running the same schemes as the Patriots........

9. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

Jake locker sucks ass. Start there for the biggest problem and fix eerily hong else after. Good qbs get their players the ball and all the deep shots were horrible like Alex said above.

10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

And the cluelessness of GoTitans.com strikes again.

Britt sucks? Or... he's on 2 bad knees returning from possible career-ending injuries?

Logic is a powerful thing. Use it.

Our 2nd best WR???... Who the F would be our best?... Britt is BY FAR the best WR we have.

And anyone saying "Let Nate, bum, bum, and other bum be our -insert set of WRs that we dont have here-" and NOT joking, really needs to stop talking football.

Not sure if you saw Jake Locker (Absolute bust. It's done.) - but he's not exactly Tom Brady... again... Logic. It's a great thing. Try it.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar