Britt intent on making good impression with new Head Coach

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanbuoy, Feb 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I was just posting a thread about this when I saw yours. Doesn't sound too serious and probably won't result in anything. But GD, I'm sick of seeing the guy's names in the headlines for this kind of crap. And if I'm sick of it the coaches have to really be sick of it. :rolleyes:

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

The guy is just dumb. I'm pretty sure that's all there is to it. You can only hope his stupidity doesn't get him in major trouble before he figures things out.

4. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

He desperately needs to re-evaluate his path and the people he is surrounding himself with or he's merely going to be another "all the talent in the world BUT..." story.

5. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I'm interested to see if this picks up steam. Britt can't pay the bail because it looks like he is assisting an alleged murderer. Britt already has had some bad press with the traffic citations etc.

Although no crime has been committed, Britt could wind up in trouble for repeatedly being portrayed poorly in the media. Can't tarnish the shield now can we?

6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Staying out of Jersey City is always a good start...

• High Five High Five x 5
  7. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

Not gonna happen. THat's his home.

8. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

Britt does need to quit making headlines, but that article makes it sound like he didn't even sign anything. If that's the case, these bondsmen have been robbed-by-stupidity.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Ohio2Tenn

Ohio2Tenn Camp Fodder

Smdh.

What happened to all of the promises he made for the offseason. Very skilled at what he does but at what point is enough, enough.

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

In his defense I think this happened before all of those promises were made, but it's still a stupid move.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar