Britt, Cook injured in Titans’ win over Lions

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Sep 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Everybody needs to let up about Kenny. Just about every one of our players has been hurt at some point this season or off-season. Britt won't miss next week and his knees seem to at least be back to running and cutting shape from what I saw from him today. He could really help out the receivers this season and a healthy Cook could be in the top of the pack when it comes to receiving TE's.

I'm hoping Cook keeps making big plays this season.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. SocalTitansFan

SocalTitansFan Starter

Let's give him some time to get back to 100%. He's got great skills and can be an asset when he gets healthy.

3. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Not worried about either injury. I like the progress we're seeing from Britt, he worked in a little more into the offense today and came up with 50-something yards. He'll have his season breakout game soon.

4. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

Tell me you are joking?

Britt made all of this possible just by being on the field. The rest of the NFL knows what he is even if some Titan fans are too stupid to get it.

5. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

If they can still play I'm not gonna worry about em. Kenny played really well as far as I could see, I noticed one play where somebody fell on the back of his leg and I was glad to see him walk off the field because it looked bad. I think that he's coming along just fine and am glad he's not likely to miss any time.

Cook has really matured and stepped his game up to where we all hoped he could be. That TD was a beauty. Like Stu Scott would say "he got his grown man on"!

6. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

He should've caught that slant he dropped, besides that he was pretty decent. Way better than Hawk. - And DW REALLY should've caught that onside kick :cuss:

7. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Been doing that for years bro.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar