Bring Tebow!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by dman050586, Dec 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

And accurate and mobile franchise type QB? Naw not in the Titans game plan.

Plus hard to image Smith isnt drafted #1 to Kansas City.

2. Tim

Tim Starter

I disagree with the d line part of this. Our front 7 is young but shows promise at times. I say keep everyone just add depth

3. SoCalTitan867

SoCalTitan867 Starter

Our front 7 or 2 of our linebackers? Ayers and Brown have been great. Everyone else has been average to below average.

4. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

RUSSSSSTTTTYYYY!!!!

5. Tim

Tim Starter

Ok lets see here my dude.
    Ayers keeper
    Brown keeper
    McCarthy keep
    Morgan keeper _ still have hope in him
    Wimbley keeper _ no choice but isn't bad
    Martin keeper
    marks keeper
    Casey keeper
    Klug keeper

6. SoCalTitan867

SoCalTitan867 Starter

Klug might be worth keeping, Martin might be ok. Hard to tell. McCarthy has no real value cuz from college to the pros he's never been healthy, Morgan and Wimbley have been subpar, I'd replace Morgan if possible and Lmao at Question Marks being a keeper, Casey also seems to have regressed this year. All in all I'm not blaming the players so much as the scheme but outside of Brown and Ayers we don't have difference makers yet.

7. Tim

Tim Starter

As a unit our front seven is fine . Depth and coaching is all we need there. McCarthy is a stud and I'm happy with our three young linebackers

8. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

Locker is starting to remind me of David Carr. Dude has potential but holy **** can we not get a line for him? He got sacked 7 times today and got hit on just about every play. He is going to end up being as shell shocked as Carr and crapping himself every time the balls gets snapped. He did not have time to go through his progressions nor would any other QB. A defender was in the backfield within 2 steps of the snap. CJ and Jake were getting hammered today.

Before Jake or anyone else can play QB for this team, we are going to have to invest some serious money and maybe draft picks in an offensive line. We had better not be bringing in any 30+ year old wash up from other teams like Hutchenson. This is one of the worst O lines I have ever seen.

Couldn't hurt to find a quality full back either. I would take Tebow at fullback in place of what we have now. Q. Johnson is a joke.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. SoCalTitan867

SoCalTitan867 Starter

He's a stud when healthy, he's never healthy, hard to be happy with a guy that's never on the field.

10. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

McCarthy is made of glass, Morgan is fine as a rotation guy, Wimbley has to improve, and we're getting no pressure from our DT's. The DE play doesn't matter if we let the QB's step up in the pocket. Marks does nothing, Klug is a rotation guy, Casey starter, and Martin we'll see but I like him. Outside Casey we don't have another true starting DT, I just see back ups. Same with DE, Wimbley is a starter but we're stuck with Morgan who isn't even a true pass rushing type of DE. The reason our sack total has gone up lately is because we're blitzing our LB's more. If we're going to play in a 43 and play a lot of zone just how Gray likes then our DL has to get pressure and we're simply not doing that.

Klug, a rookie DT, was our sack leader last year. This year? Wimbley and Ayers at 5. Yes, 5....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar