Brian Robinson for MLB

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Ctex, Feb 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ctex

Ctex Guest

An interesting idea, he said one team had mentioned to him.

2. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Brian Robison from University of Texas. Played OLB his first 2 years and then played some DE the last two. He's a player, but I would want an instinctive MLB instead of a project. I would rather his his teammates Tim Crowder or Aaron Ross.

3. Vince10

Vince10 Camp Fodder

Robison was the full-time starter at DE at Texas for the last three years of his career. Good player. Undersized but has excellent athleticism. Never played MLB.

4. Ctex

Ctex Guest

There is an ESPN chat article with Brian I think he mentioned the Cowboys talking to him about OLB or maybe MLB. In the fifthish it round it would be worth a shot.

5. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Tim Shaw had a good combine and played both DE and Mike. I don't think he had a lot of success at DE though.

6. Ctex

Ctex Guest

From NFL.com profile on Brian Robinson:
    Robison enrolled at Texas in 2002, spending the season competing on the scout team as an inside linebacker. He started three of 13 contests at inside linebacker in 2003, coming up with 38 tackles (22 solos) with a sack and three stops for losses. He caused a fumble and generated 14 quarterback pressures while tying a school single-season record with four blocked kicks.

7. texdude2006

texdude2006 Guest

For the record his name is Brian Robison.

Robison plays so hard it is ridiculous. I think he will excel at either DE(which he has been playing the past few seasons) or OLB. He is big and quick and hits hard. I'd be great if the Titans drafted him as he would be great value and could be picked up after the first day IMO.

8. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

I think he is best fitted to be a 3-4 de/olb tweener.

9. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Rather have Willis.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar