Brian Flores Sues NFL

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by big22tt, Feb 2, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

Teams are rewarded for minority coaches and executives promoting. They get draft picks. I’m not sure what else can be done, although the Rooney Rule needs to go. Trying to force the issue only makes things worse.

The tanking owner who also invested in a sports gambling company is the bigger issue here.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

He was a decent HC I think but a downright terrible GM. He is only coach now.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. Tewa Titan

Tewa Titan Starter

That's the NFL though, most people that get to work in these sport corporations, that's what the teams are, have connections within the league. I bet a lot of coach's,OC, and DC are either directly related, indirectly related, or know someone on the inside/know someone who knows. A lot industries are like this, I'm sure most of everyone on this site have experienced this. I'll use myself as an example. A month ago I applied for a job that pays more than where I'm at now, the job required a CDL, I have a CDL. In the interview one of the supervisors is a Mexican guy. I didn't get the job. Was this racism? Did that guy hate whites because all whites hate minorities. Come to find out, because I live in a small town, I found out who they hired. This guy had no CDL but, he was a cousin of that supervisor. At the end of the day the whole racism crap is stupid, most of the time it's who you know not what you know.

• Cheers Cheers x 2
  4. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

affirmative action is good when it works for you, sue the people when it doesn't

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  5. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

He took Tebow in the first round

'nuff said

• LOL LOL x 1
  6. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

I really thought LV was gonna stick with their interim guy. Thought he earned the opportunity.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  7. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

One of the worst HC stints in recent history.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

I thought so as well...the players thought so too

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Yes it does happen in alot of industries...it seems more of an issue in the NFL....I read an article earlier about the minority coaches that were let go after winning seasons...you would that is the reason you hire a HC? Results?

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  10. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

This tanking issue with the Dolphins and looks like the Browns is the real issue. Pete Rose is banned for life for betting on his own team to win.

It appears the Browns owner paid Hugh Jackson to lose (tank games). It appears Mr. Ross tried to pay Flores 100,000 a game per loss. With gambling legal now this could be FBI matter.

If nothing else this way worse than 1919 Black Sox or Pete Rose!

• Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar