Bretts vs Mike Singletary's dropped pants

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gunny, Dec 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

I wonder if they get the irony yet. A few of us, maybe a little more than half disliked a few of the PI penalties but nobody said that cost us the game, we all admitted that. But to write a letter to the referee and two weeks in a row there's threads on the officiating? Wow, that seems pathetic to me. This is why we didn't give the Jets as much credit as they thought they deserved, because we knew we played poorly and we knew they were frauds, they didn't.

2. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Nice work Gunny. Your comments evoked a very high "F" keyboard strike ratio from the board patrons. Well done.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Not very hard.

They are very obsessed with homosexuality as well.

4. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Those are some of the saltiest fans I've seen in a minute...:ha:

5. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Been that way ever since Broadway Joe put on the pantyhose. (They just didn't get it).

[​IMG]

6. djoiler

djoiler Starter

Laughed so hard I cried.......

I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard. Over on that message board they give bitter a whole new meaning. It's truly the one place on the planet you can find the highest quantity per square inch of four letter words.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar