Brees to be FA ?- McNair's leverage decreases

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Nash, Feb 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

miami needs a qb too.

2. I think Gus Frerotte proved late last season that he can be a good starting QB for the Dolphins although they wouldn't mind having Drew Brees

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

i was thinking sign Brees and draft someone else. But then again Brees has his shoulder problems.

4. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

Dallas?

In Dallas? I figured that Bledsoe was a good fit there.

5. Banshee2

Banshee2 Guest

McNair's going to be here next season, regardless. Cap number or what, I can't see him walking. He's no Eddie. (sorry, pal, but you f'd up)

Brees must have something scary about his shoulder to let him walk for nada. If SD doesn't want to sign&trade, I'd be leery about bringing him in.

I think Dallas has the kid from Michigan/Yankees waiting, don't they?

6. maximus

maximus Starter

Hes played and he has shown nothing

7. Banshee2

Banshee2 Guest

Kind of like his experience at 3rd base in Yankee Stadium, huh? HIYOOOOOOOO!:lol:

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Why hasn't anybody made this into a joke yet? That's gold. I like that...
    Scare McNair...
    like the "dare McNair" stategy only haterized... McNair looked a little scared just before a few of those sacks and a couple of those ??? throws.
    Scare McNair... man that's evil.:evil: :ha:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar