Breakpoint - I'm done.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Riverman, Oct 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Who else was at their break point in the middle of the third quarter?

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Titans charge more for PO tickets - just sayin'

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Agreed, even discussed same with Robert, who has sit right in front of me for 13 years now, and He agreed. Granted we would only be walking away from $250 PLS but with the crappy home play by the Titans in recent years and the lack of parking ect...

If I did not see people I knew for tailgates and in the stadium I would probably walk away from my PSL. It truly is a sacrafice to attend the games now that they removed 99% of the parking on the south side of the river.

But thats just me - your mileage may vary. And FWIW I probably will continue to make the sacrafice to attend the games live, but it sure would be easier to sit at home and watch on HDTV!

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Why would I pay for tickets when I inherited them for free?

How old are you? I'd say you're at least 7 years older than me even though you aren't acting like it. It would be impossible for someone my age to have paid for all Titans tickets since '98. At the very best, I could've started to afford them in 2008. Not my fault I'm still very young.

Yea, I work and go to school full-time. Sure, lots of people do it, but it's a hell of a challenge to find a balance between work, school, and free time. Somehow I do it. I'm just defending myself because you make it seem like I'm some lazy, freeloader. Not the case at all.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Ewker looks 21, so you must be 14?

6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Even all the more reason for me not to be able to afford tickets!

7. Ewker

Ewker Starter

I wish...then again maybe not

8. jdog

jdog I like beer!

Somewhere along the highway of WTF myself and this thread took different turns.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Bob

Bob Camp Fodder

Insert foot in mouth for all you peeps that gave up on our team! [so says Randy Moss!!]

10. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Use brain before mouth for all you peeps that have reading deficiencies.

Nobody has given up on the team. Click the spot that says "first" to take you to the first part of the thread and do a lil' bit a readin'.

The Randy Moss acquisition is an unprecedented and exciting move by this organization. The move itself greatly energizes the game day experience as well as improves the team's chances of winning. I strongly suspect the stadium will be rockin' at the Redskins game in anticipation of what Randy will bring to the field performance.

• High Five High Five x 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar