Breakpoint - I'm done.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Riverman, Oct 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I agree, T-Rac is the bright spot of entertainment. That and when we get the TSU band for halftime.

More complaining. Everything else sucks. I'm also very tired of watching people throw nerf footballs into the back of a truck. Asking a fan last week's play of the game? That sucks too. Especially when you consider the choices at this game... the one the fan said was CJ's td run at the very end of the game. C'mon! It's not like that was the play that gave us victory. :sad2:

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

nerf balls!!!! :ha:

That guy who went second was hilarious! Poor guy. I kinda felt sorry for him... he didn't get a single football in the bed of that Toyota. I actually boo'ed him! good times!

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. Alex1939

lol i boo'd him too.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I was "running my mouth"???

I was simply pointing out that he missed out on a great game and has seemed to give up on a great team. I never said I blamed him for it, but I think the timing was bad. Play the season out, at least.

My dad and I have been going to the games since '98 when I was 8 years old. I'm only in my third semester in college. I work full-time and go to school full-time (and pay for everything except Titans game). It's a tradition. I basically inherited the seats I'm in now, as he sits with my step-mom and sisters in another section nearby.

I should've tried to get a college degree in my early teens and learned how to hustle.

5. Ewker

Ewker Starter

yep running your mouth. When you start paying for the tickets then you can rag on him.

Like I said how do you know he wasn't there?

so you go to school and work full time..big deal lots of people do that...welcome to the world.

6. halt

halt Starter

Food for thought. Every Titan's game played in "The Stadium", now LP Field, has been a sell out; all concessions sales are shared with the owner; all psls and boxes go to the owner; all parking fees both during the game and during the week go to, or are shared with the owner; win/loss record is now and has almost always been .500+/-; team mascot has been probowl many times (even though his routine never changes, opposing mascot comes out in conveyance, T-Rac races in, runs over other mascot, slam dunks same, which then runs out of stadium); fans come regardless of players and records. Why would the owner do anything to change a setup like this and make less money by having to pay players more.

7. halt

halt Starter

By my calculations, he is well over $100K. All tickets for every game are the same regardless if it is pre, reg, post season. Four seats at $250 each are $1,000 per game, in addition to the parking pass for $350, concessions, etc. We PSL holders shell out a lot of money to come watch mediocre football. I emphathize with Riverman.

8. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

This is the Music City - bring on the stars! I want to see Toby Keith, Clint Black and Rascal Flats lip synching Ford jungles.. better yet - have those guys reenact the scene from The Human Centipede! TRac could be the mad scientist.
    It's all coming together now..

9. Alex1939

:lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar