Breaking News: Stallworth signs with......

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by lilkhmerkid4u, Mar 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Yup we're going to go into the 2007 season without a player on our roster

2. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Might as well

3. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Yeah we might as well cut our entire roster and start over new. Go ahead and forfeit the 2007 season by not even showing up. Your logic (or lack thereof) never ceases to amaze me.

4. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Weve sucked for what 3-4 years? You cant even call last season a "good" season cuz we barely won the games that we did. Besides Philly.. All you guys are too confident that everything is gonna be ok. Its not going to be ok... Without skill position players we will always be nothing but mediocre

5. well it would be an interesting strategy none the less

6. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

I'm just confused about how the Pats always seem to have the CAP space to make the moves they need to make while we don't have squat.

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

everyone missed it, but the pats went through their purge the last two years. they are reloading now.

8. The pats always had the cap space but never spent it.They always allowed big names to walk and replace them with average joes(Branch,Givens,Milloy,Law,Viniteri,Mcginest) Now this year they finally deceided to go shoppin and caught everybody off guard.There gonna be the team to beat in the AFC along with SanDiego

9. Sukrillux

Sukrillux Guest

I guess they are just better at hiding stuff than us... With a guy like Pacman on the team, a little family bowling can become a national controversy.
    :sarcasm:

Hi. My name's Bob and I am a Pacman supporter. :))

10. KptTitanFan

KptTitanFan Guest

Well like I said Justin Gage man... schedule to meet Monday:rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar