Brandon Meriweather is a....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by rodgev, Oct 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

This guy plays wreckless and like almost everyone has said above, this guy is going to get someone seriously injured. He needs to be suspended indefinitely. This is one suspension I do approve of.

2. BeastBC53

BeastBC53 Not your typical Titan homer.

Lol merriweather is a beast.

3. BeastBC53

Any big hit you guys cry about. Lol how sad. I'll give the Dallas Clark one. But any big hit he instantly gets jumped on for hot. If anyone says the one on Jeffrey was dirty then you clearly are not a football fan.

4. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

He is one of the few guys that seems to have made no effort to not lead with his helmet.

5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

right right, clearly we are the only ones who have an issue here, has nothing to do with you being a homer.

6. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

He head hunts, he is malicious with his hits and he has been fined repeatedly. He is going to continue to do this despite what he said about going low on players and that shows how classless this guy is. He does not deserve to play professional football. There is a big difference from a big hit and head hunting, and leading with your helmet!

7. BeastBC53

From the U or not, big hits are part of the game. How is it when people go for knee tackles, how is that not dirty? How do you know if he'sintentionally trying to hurt somebody or not. These guys are doing whatever they can to bring them down. And getting flag for a high hit but nothing when a knee goes ssideways. And point I'm making is nothing wrong tryingto take ssomeone's head off. Like nothing wrong when a kneeblows out. Its part of football

8. BeastBC53

Well once he blows someone's knee out, I don't wanna hear how he's still dirty cause he is doing what the league wants him to do and go lower now.

9. BeastBC53

And how do you know people aren't knee hunting when they go low?

10. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

Seriously?? This is a football game, not a death match! Do you realize the affects of concussions because that is something I question right now. Head hunting and leading with your helmet is and always will be unacceptable. I hope the next time this guy does this, he gets thrown out of the game right then and there at the spot because he has not learned yet. You can't compare a banged up knee to a banged up brain!

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar