Brandon Jones

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanium, Sep 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Oh, I got distracted with my Littlejohn story.

Anyway, Brandon Jones is not only going to be an outstanding WR, he's also as cute as all get out. You know that he was voted one of Nashville's Most Beautiful People.

2. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

B. Jones :jumpropeb

Edit: Argh bloody board, my signature didn't get posted :-(

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

need more then 25 words in a post to get the signature up.

Kinda like how my cool Jack Bauer one is showing right now? see it?

you just gotta learn to crap on a little and you shall get your wish to see your signature.

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Deepest WRs...

That means we have guys deep in the depth chart that are pretty good.

Jones right now is the equal of givens and bennett in my opinion. He might be our best guy over the middle. We might not have a bonafide #1 WR but we could have 3 #2 caliber guys! We also may have 3 #3 caliber WRs in wade-roby-williams. That's deep!

Every game we play there will be at least 3 quality guys healthy. When we lineup in three and 4 WR sets we will be very solid!

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

on that note (wr depth) I can envision a day in the not so distant future where we tear any team we encounter a new one. veering off topic we need to draft some o-line and I mean quality guys using good picks... I keep hearing that we have already done that but I'm not seeing the results... I love Roos... he's great... let me try to pull this together... if we can get more help in the trenches we should be able to run the ball better esp. with the addition of White... so, if we can run the ball >>> did you see Vince Young sell PA? I can really envision a day when when Vinces tears up secondarys throwing down field... throwing downfield to guys like Jones... if only Chow would tweak his schemes just a bit... we don't have the blocking on the O line and that must be what has been messing everything up. Jones is great. I'm so glad he is a Titan.

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

there you go budddy... BP... master of images!

[​IMG]

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

his signature?

how ballsy

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

hahahaha... :lol3: oh Gunny... (still laughing) :biglaugh:

9. nendzone

nendzone All Titans, All the Time

Seriously? A little of both, IMO.

Jones looks very good in terms of how he's moving and all, and that's great news. He can definitely add something to this offense when he's healthy, as I think he proved last year before his injury. It's a great story for him to be back looking like he was never hurt, which is how he looks to me.

By now, you may have seen his quote (being played up as smack) saying he's not getting ahead of himself because Green Bay is not a great team right now. And their two best corners didn't even play yesterday.

So...the real test will come starting next week.

10. rcarie

rcarie Tac Head

Brandon looked great! It was nice to see a bright spot. I don't care if he was going against their second string or not. He still looked really good. It's just nice to have a guy like that back!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar