Brandon Jones

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanium, Sep 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

I had doubts about how he would play after coming back from an awful injury, but WOW! Did you see him turn on the rockets and absolutely fly down the field for the TD? That had to really boost his confidence.

I think Roydell has taken a step backwards. I wouldn't be shocked to see him and Mr. Calico depart.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I had doubts as well but from listening to the first half he seems to have all his speed back.

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Jones...

Looks exactly like the same guy he was before the injury. Is this the deepest WR corp in the league? Roby and williams are our 5th and 6th receivers!

4. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Hmmm....deepest???? Most reliable???? They got to prove it to me. I have seen Givens yet

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Was Jones TD a run after catch or long pass?

6. cdy_hitt

cdy_hitt Senior...

Run after catch

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

as I understood from Titans radio Jones was a star.

I should look it up but I think I recall them saying he finished with 4 catches for 90 some odd yards. :eek:

wow.

8. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I have to wait til Sunday on NFLN to see the game. I can't believe I missed it!

(Dramatically) Is Brandon Jones the Lynchpin to the Titans passing offense?

I couldn't believe it when I saw the score and the stats on the ESPN crawl. Hey! Is this stuff scripted? What's going on?

Or is this two really bad teams just opening wide for one another?

(Dang, that was funny.)

Really, I don't know. Somebody tell me.

9. ya thats right, he was amazing, they should boost his speed in madden up to like a 96 97 or so, i didnt know that he was that fast, and does anyone kno where jonathan orr is on the depth charts, lol i also saw a guy names little john on out team

10. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Yes, there is a guy whose last name is Littlejohn. My friend said that during practice when they are cheering each other on and recognizing a good play, someone says, "I see you Littlejohn" and someone else will say "Yeaaaahhhhh".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar