Brady Quinn

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by VA_Titans, Jan 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VA_Titans

VA_Titans Camp Fodder

Just saying maybe this could be the team he does will with ( if given the chance )

2. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

Here's the catch-22 of football. We're kicking around names of guys like Quinn and Leinart now like they are trash (and might be), but talking about guys like Luck as if they would solve all our problems.

So are there guys who've been in the league, taken their licks with some bad seasons but have learned the game in the process? They've gotten some wear on them and don't have that brand-new-car smell anymore. But if Quinn and Leinart were just now coming out of college we'd all be salivating over them.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Why is 75% of this board obsessed with bringing in garbage quarterbacks? Does winning mean anything to you or is jersey appeal the only goal your shooting for? Quinn, Leinart, Kolb, and Orton are all BAD. Worse than Young, slightly better than Collins. So why would you want that? I know they were all Mr. Bigshot on the college campus, but that doesn't translate to the NFL level. Lets get a QB with an actual good track record.

McNabb, Hasselbeck, or Mallett is where we need to be looking.

4. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

I hope all of these posts are reminding people why we shouldn't have cut Young.

5. therealtrueblue

therealtrueblue Camp Fodder

brady quinn would be one of those people i bring in before training camp to be part of the 83 man roster. no way do i bring in quinn to just hand him the starting job.

6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Keep trying..

Kyle Orton is a solid QB with a solid career but name every bust and POS waste of time that we can get instead of him.

Let's get Ryan Leaf he never had a chance!

Hasselback is 35 and hasn't played well since 2007 let's sign him!

Let's be as illogical as we can be!

7. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

I'd take McNabb,Orton or Kolb. None for a 1st rounder though.

I think McNabb has another year left and could be a solid backup (or mentor/starter) for whoever we bring in for the 2012 season.

8. VA_Titans

VA_Titans Camp Fodder

It was just an idea, I see some up side in Quinn but if we don't go down that road then I'd go after Orton or McNabb...

9. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

I think the reason a lot of us are putting names out there, is because we all fear Fisher will bring KFC back! Most all of the names mentioned would be better than that. I would have a hard time watching KFC again.

10. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Orton is a bum. He's not a winner, he's a loser.

Hasselbeck is actually the most realistic Bridge starter out there at this point. We're not looking for the next Tom Brady, we're looking for the QB thats going to take whatever rookie we draft this or next year under their wing.

McNabb is by far the best QB on the market, and Mallett is the best in the draft, don't see how thats illogical.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar