Brady Quinn

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by VA_Titans, Jan 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VA_Titans

VA_Titans Camp Fodder

I believe we should go after him, give him this year and see what he can do. The guy hasn't really had a fair chance so far in his career and the kid can play some football. I'd give him our starting QB spot in 11 with KFC backing him up.

If this doesn't work out then we draft a QB in the 2012 draft hopefully Luck.

Brady, Cj, Britt, Nate, Cooke, Moss maybe, Williams, and Marc... Brady would have some good weapons

2. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

I would hope that he wasn't the only guy we try to bring in but I could see us getting Quinn. I would make him compete for the starting job though as he has shown absolutely nothing that would make me want him to be our starting QB.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Tell that to Vince Young.

4. VA_Titans

VA_Titans Camp Fodder

F Young he was never a NFL QB to much drama with him dude...

5. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

[Michael Scott video]

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Quinn would be a good 3rd or 4th option behind Hasselback, McNabb and Orton. I still think we can do better, too big of an IF for him to be a guy we look at to start for us.

7. chamgel2

chamgel2 Starter

I'd bring in Quinn before I would Leinart. If we could get McNabb, I wouldn't mind seeing Quinn brought in as his back-up.

8. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Are we really having a brady quinn discussion? Have we really sunken that low?

• High Five High Five x 4
  9. Sir_Titan

Sir_Titan Day 1 Titan

Coming from an also-Browns fan...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA*COUGH-COUGH*HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

whatta douche! You have got to be kidding me.

If that were to happen, it would be in the words of his own Myoplex commercial... Brady Quinn, now we're done.

10. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar