BPA

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Titanoiler51, Jan 19, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

JFalk just mad that Gross-Matos's team bullied Tiger High.

2. Tricky

Tricky Starter

1 gross matos seems like a good pick
    2 OL, dont know that kid but it's a need
    3. Akers would be a freaking steal here!!

I would love to see one of our 2nd or 3rd be a WR. But would be happy with this.

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

29. Tennessee Titans
    Yetur Gross-Matos | EDGE | Penn State

61. Tennessee Titans | Lloyd Cushenberry III | OL | LSU

93. Tennessee Titans | Cam Akers | RB | Florida State

Traded 4th round pick.

Don't say I never did anything for you.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

I mean, it’s 1 continuous page GoT..Don’t be so lazy lol.

6. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

7. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Robinson pretty much always drafts for need. If you had asked me last year what we planned for the draft I would have said DT, WR & OG... exactly what happened. So let’s talk about positions of need.

EDGE: A lot of people have us going edge in the first round but I just don’t see it. With Landry, Beasley and Correa all here, drafting an edge first round would delegate him to spot use at best. A full bench season at worst. Not gonna happen.

WR: Many mocks have us taking a WR. After all, it’s the deepest position in this draft. BUT, we took an early flier on a WR last year and it’s already paid off huge. Unless Lamb, Jeudy or Riggs somehow fall to us, I think there’s a zero percent chance we take another WR early to be essentially WR4. Can get a good one in the mid rounds if needed.

OL: About half the mocks have us taking an OT in the first round. Not gonna happen. Dennis Kelley specifically thanked the organization for giving him the opportunity to start, which means they’ve already given him assurances. No way we draft an OL 1st round to sit.

CB: This probably makes the most sense. At this point we have Butler, Jackson and Tye Smith. A nice trio, but a first round CB could easily move into the 3rd CB spot and play the majority of snaps year one. Also depth is needed here with both Ryan and Sims leaving.

We knew the Titans would go WR in 2017, ILB in 2018 and DT in 2019. I think it’s safe to say we will take a CB in 2020 unless something really wild happens.

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar