Bosa Time

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Jevoncurse, Jan 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rekirts

rekirts Starter

Btw this would be an interesting thread to go back and read through. People saying he wasn't worth the #1 pick and Ramsey would have been better lol.

Edge players are just insanely more valuable then a CB ever could be. Too many people overthought it and the Chargers are smart to pick him.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Bosa has been really great, but I wouldn't change how our draft went there. Getting Conklin was far more important for us.

3. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

yeah tbh looking back, Bosa was the most over analyzed, overthought player in the draft. Ppl [myself included] just got too cute with him.

4. rekirts

rekirts Starter

Yea it would have really hurt the Oline and if we get another ogod player at 1.6 it's probably worth it. But idk players like Houston Mack Miller and potentially Bosa just don't come around often.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Bosa's best skill is he's fundamentally sound, guys like that are plentiful

He's another Jared Allen, at some point his game will take a huge blow, hes already barely quick enough

if your intentions with your top pick are to get 4-5 years then ok Bosa is good for that, but at the top of the draft we want 10 year kind of guys

lets revisit this in a few years, I have a feeling Bosa wont be making noise for long

• LOL LOL x 1
  6. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

i'm satisfied with Conklin.. our run game & pass protection is a bit more valuable than the occasional sack if you ask me

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Probably not as the OL crop this year is garbage

8. The Hammer

Even the most elite guys only average a sack a game.

I think it has a lot to do with stats. Sack is an exciting stat while OL do not have much in the way of stats to measure them. Certainly nothing exciting.

9. The Hammer

Opposite

10. rekirts

rekirts Starter

Just look at how much they're valued in their contracts lol. I'm not wrong.

Conklin was a great pick and i'm happy about it just saying EDGE is king.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar