Rumor Bon Jovi Interested in Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Scarecrow, Dec 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

A year ago...

2. TennesseeTom

TennesseeTom Starter

The part of the article where it says the owners haven't been at any of the NFL committee's or meetings sounds fishy. Idk how this stuff works. Is it common place for all owners to be present at these things? Maybe it's nothing. I'd like the team to be sold, if for no other reason than clarity. Only die-hards even know who the hell AAS is. I'd be fine with a combo of Fred Smith/Bon Jovi. Bon Jovi also has experience from owning an arena football team, so that's a plus.

3. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Why in the world do people think Peyton Manning wants to buy, manage or coach the main rival of the team he played against most of his career? And he isn't from Tennessee, he is from Louisiana.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  4. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Toronto is a dope ass city. I love Nashville too. They are very different though.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I don't know why people think he could buy one.

But yeah the Tennessee connection is thin. He was here, what 4 years? Almost as long as he has been a bronco.
    Though playing devils advocate, we do offer him the best opportunity to get a coaching job.

6. The Hammer

If the team is for sale

• Troll Troll x 1
  7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

The Manning/UT thing is sad.

He has no connection to this group of owners, just had a desperate and likely delusional Bud Adams get on his knees and beg.

I swear, it's like part of some hidden requirement that to be a UT alum you have to gargle Manning's love spunk.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
  8. The Hammer

If he wanted to be a Tennessee Titans he would be. Face it Tennessee, Peyton is just not that into you.

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  9. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

**** Manning.

Maybe he can come in here and help though. Then leave, then we can hire Tee Martin and win the Super Bowl the following season.

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  10. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Yes we dont have to go underground in the winter to enjoy the city. That place is brutal during deep winter...LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar