Bolt Fans stopping in

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by glorify, Sep 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SonofaBolt

SonofaBolt Guest

That looks awfully familiar.....

2. MadAboutMcNair

MadAboutMcNair Starter

Some of you guys just kill me. This is only the second start of Rivers' career. And some of you act like we have no chance at all. The Titans are full of pride, don't underestimate that. Every single one of us has seen a football game result in an unexpected win. How the hell do any of us know the outcome of this game?

I prefer to stand with the optimists. I don't think the Chargers are world beaters. I do think they have more talent than the Titans at this point. But I am looking forward to a fun contest. Collins will be better, I am not scared of the Bolts passing attack or their front seven. Does anyone here think they are going to get 9 more sacks this week? Our team's best assets right now are the short passing game and our run defense.

I hope Bulluck has a career game. I hope Pacman takes one (or two, we'll need 'em) to the house. Let's Go Titans!!!!!!

3. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

I keep getting this creeping feeling that we're gonna sneak up on them this afternoon. I just hope that Young plays early and often. The guy just provides such a spark to this team. Heck, the defense plays better when he's in the game.

Upset Special: Titans 27 - San Diego 21

4. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

I agree, but I am a Titans fan first before any player or team or coach. But fantasy football has gotten me more invloved in football, it makes it much more fun to watch.

5. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

My disjointed thoughts on today's game (for what they're worth)

Looking forward to seeing LenDale and Brandon Jones getting some quality reps (hopefully). I think the Titans will stack the line and force the Bolts to pass... I'm thinking Gates could be painful today. It'll be funny (in a masochistic sense at least) to see the Titans attempt to have Collins survive the game so they can dump Volek off to the Bolts afterwards (I'd keep the engine running on the injury cart). I'd like to see our CB's shut down the Chargers wideouts (at least to a certain extent), it's not like the Bolts duo is Swann and Stallworth. And of course I'm looking forward to another glimpse of Vince.

Bring on the Chargers (and say a prayer for Mrs. Collins' son)

6. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

Anyone who actually believed the Titans had a chance need to get their heads out of their *sses. We will be lucky if we win one game this year, and I am being optimistic. LIke I said in a earlier post... come on guys get real!

I predicted it would get ugly and it did.:irked:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar