Boise State is your 2011 BCS Champions

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by World Peace, Sep 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

All of the sudden.. The BCS is unfair when they leave out the SEC teams.. right?

2. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Could be, should be, IMO, in reality OSU is #1. I love the haters.

3. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

No, I like how you always put words in others mouths. I think it has shaked out fairly so far, except that Oregon should be number one based on their wins when compared to Ohio State. Until Ohio State plays Iowa and Michigan I think they're overrated like LSU (they don't even play the best team in the Big 10 Michigan State!). I just find it funny you make it your mission to belittle the SEC regardless. I highly doubt you were even a fan of Boise State several years ago and bet you had never heard of them, with the exception of their blue field. The BCS has always been unfair and will continue to be(Ask these teams http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3403882). Believe me I'm all in favor of a playoff system.

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

How long until the SEC coaches start calling for a playoff again? I remember a few years ago when everyone said there will never be a team from the SEC in the championship game because it was impossible to go undefeated.

5. World Peace

[​IMG]

Here i am in 2005 on my way back from Boise... 30+ hour road trip from Boise to Kentucky. Drove it straight through, no sleep, LIKE A BOSS.

My cousin has pics of us on the blue rug but hes not a facebooker so I'll have to have him email them to me. Hes a BSU alum. Boise, ID is one of the most beautiful places I've ever been... I would love to retire there someday.

6. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

1. OSU was ranked #2 at the start of last season based on projections of how the team has played and based on returning players. We got a ton of starters returning from last year on a team than beat Oregon. Our defense is also far superior to Oregons.

2. I'm more worried about Wisconsin than I am Michigan.

3. Make no mistake about it, OSU is the best team in the Big 10, not Michigan State.

7. World Peace

Zenmaster Kellen Moore embodies the modern NCAA quarterback

8. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

I was wrong then and I'm glad your an actual fan and not simply a pot stirrer on the 2010 Boise State bandwagon. I still don't see them winning the whole thing despite their strong showing so far. They'll get the same treatment Auburn received a couple of years ago.

9. World Peace

I agree, there are plenty of burner28s out there. Even if Boise gets upset this season, I'll still route for them. I doubt they will get beat unless they beat themselves.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar