Body Language

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TBC_titan, Apr 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I was having a sort of similar discussion with a (girl) friend of mine about a girl I work with (who is a MILF but not very bright) who was saying a bunch of things to me such as - There are nice guys out there, you have nice eyes bla bla bla.

Anyway my friend was saying girls do this because they want recognition they are still desirable.

Which makes sense, she does talk down about herself.

OR

It's just an I.T Nerd thing.

2. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

You mean fishing for compliments?
    I was reading an article the other day that explicitly tells women not to do that, as they come across as needy, desparate and insecure. If you watch women who do that, you can see it too.

None of the women I've talked to talk down about themselves. Now in past conversations, I would take little pot shots at them and pick on them, but would also bust on myself as well. The ability of self-depreciation is a handy tool to have.

Except I don't look anywhere near like the typical IT nerd.

3. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Elf, the IT store is not the hood!

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

lol!

5. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/R-xJJt_2-jI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/R-xJJt_2-jI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

6. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

Yeah, but the MacAuthority store here in town is in the hood!
    :ha:

7. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

**** bro.. haven't you ****** her yet?
    This thread is gay.

Get off here and go grab her butt.
    Watch closely, and respond to her body language then.

8. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

Well as soon as the other three dump their b/f's and/or the one who likes dark meat suddenly comes back to the white meat, I'll do just that.
    As far as that goes, all four of them are g/f quality girls, and not ones I would want for just a sex buddy or one night stand.

Yeah, when I decide that I don't want a job anymore and want to be sued for sexual harrassment, I'll do just that. :rolleyes:

9. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

10. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

Wait, just exactly who is whining or asking for sympathy here?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar