Body Language

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TBC_titan, Apr 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

no, seriously though, it sounds like they're just bored with techno-babble and just want their computers working

2. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

getting chicks is easy. put on a wedding band.

3. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

What ever Jesse says do the opposite ... just saying.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. Blazing Arrow

The best thing to do if you want it to turn into more is to send out a semi flirty comment. Don't be a perv or overly aggressive but let the girl know you think she is attractive in a non aggressive form. If she sends something similar back build on it. Push fences don't go for the end zone IMO.

Complement her outfit or notice something different about her since the last time you saw her. If she is interested in you she will let you know if not it is just a random comment that let her know you noticed she changed something. Saves you on both fronts.

5. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

In the 'hood H.U.D./how you doin' means that you're gay.:hmm: Used in a sentence, "he was cute, but he is totally 'how you doin'!"

6. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Oh, the original question. They like you, they like flirting with you, but the crossed arms is a casual, non-threatening way to say, let's keep it on a friend basis.

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Apparently, they have crappy posture. Tell them to stand normally. Then offer them a drink with a long straw. If they... well you know this one.

8. Blazing Arrow

Wrong IMO ...

some people just cross their arms ... if she is someone you want to take it further with just make a random comment that does not even have to be flirty but shows you are paying attention. You would be suprised how far that goes. If she likes she will let you know.

9. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

10. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

That's too obvious, as three of them have b/fs, and the fourth one does not date white guys (even though she is). They all know that I know this so what would be the reason to keep hinting that to me?

Like I mention. The only reason I'm a bit puzzled at this is that their stances were identical. I can check off the crossed arms as maybe their comfort stance or something but the identical posture just caught my attention.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar