Boclair Takes It To Munchak

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 2ToneBlueBlood, Oct 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

What a pointless article. Bums me out people actually get paid to write that crap.

2. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Nothing wrong with how Munch handled the news, but..

Munchak sucks. As frustrating as Fisher was his last few years, at least that guy made the playoffs, and at least we had continuity with that guy. I hate this era of titans.

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I was interested in the article until I found out it had nothing to do with the Titans' play.

Find a hobby, Boclair.

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Yea, at least that ole Fisher made the playoffs... 6 times in 17 years.

At least he won a playoff game recently... in January 2004.

• High Five High Five x 5
  5. JiminyBillyBob

JiminyBillyBob Pro Bowler

Probably one of the dumbest and most useless articles I have read in a long time. Who cares how long it takes to make a statement about a tragic event.
    I believe Munchak is actually grieving the death of Adams. His words sounded sincere and meaningful, while Fisher rambled off the usual blahblah.
    I hope we beat the crap out of Fisher's Rams.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. amy

amy Starter

Rest assured we will.

7. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

The comments on that article sum it up perfectly. Sounds like some people are still butthurt about Fisher not being the coach here anymore. The main thing they seem to forget is that Fisher quit, he was not fired. The guy who wrote this article sounds like dbc. I preferred the comments on that article much more than the article itself.

• God, you people need to get the hell over Fisher already. 1999 was a LONG damn time ago

• Get off Fisher's sack already. Too bad the guy can't coach as well as he gives eulogies.

8. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Thanks man. I am going to go back and have a look at the comments. Often that is my favorite part about an opinion piece. Reading the comments :)

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

I like the sig but the sarcastic thing at the end ehh it's better than nothing i guess. haha

10. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

I think this is because he is starting to "understand" what he is seeing on the field. He is now able to correlate what he sees with what he is trying to do. If that makes sense. Perhaps his first couple seasons on the sidelines everything was a big huge confusing blur to him and now he understands what he is seeing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar