Bobo, Broken Record, Titanbouy, et al...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by avvie, Feb 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

2. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I had some issues with Reaper, but I bet they're fixable (or I'm doing something wrong). I'm going to sit down with it some time and work on it more.

My version of Cakewalk had some issues that I could never figure out. Maybe recording isn't so straight forward if you're somewhat recording illiterate :bonk2:

Oh yeah, here's that theme song that I think's kinda cool that I mentioned in the "Firefly" thread. http://www.fireflywiki.org/Firefly/FireflyThemeSong

3. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

After I get my income tax refund, then turn around and pay my property tax, I hope there's enough left over for some type of USB interface and a decent pre. If that's the case, I'm FINALLY going computer based.

I'll definitely check out Reaper. I've also heard a good free starter program is Kristal.

http://www.kreatives.org/kristal/

4. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

I did the download and am now messing around with it, but I confess to being in way over my head... Which is pretty much life as usual for me.

5. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Broken Record, i'm gonna come visit you. Ermm, what day is that income tax check showing up?

6. avvie

Bobo: Apparently, there are updates being issued nearly every day..it's up to version 1.39, last I heard...it's probably 1.42 by now.

BR..good luck with that.

TB: Keep it simple...you can train yourself over time. Stick with just getting sound recorded now, staying in the arrange window.
    After that, experiment with cut/paste.
    Next, audio editing window.
    Next, MIDI.
    Don't rush any of it. Wait until you see something you want to do, then learn how to do it. If you can think of it, chances are it can be done.

Elfie: Now, I ain't sayin' you a goldigga, but.... :ha:

7. avvie

Edit: version 1.76 added today :eek:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar