Bobby Carpenter cut

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by LANGSTER, Sep 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Charles Woodson?

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Charles Woodson, Jake Long, Lamarr Woodley. That's about all I can think of off the top of my head.

3. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

That's because that's about all there is. People like Deuce make it so much easier to hate Michigan. It's amazing how much they talk when their team is so awful and hasn't beat us in God knows how long. It's like their unaware of reality just living off their history.

4. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

I'm not Buckeye fan by any stretch of the imagination but how in hades can a Michigan fan even show his face and be critical of Ohio State when Michigan sucks.

My goodness Michigan can only dream of the days when the matchup between the two teams was a real dog fight.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Roll Tide

and I doubt we get Carpenter

6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Gholston does suck, but it's pretty unfair to say that all Buckeyes players suck. There have been some damn good ones, and one of our most beloved players of all time came from Ohio State.

Now that Maurice Clarett is out of prison, I can't think of any others. And he sucks anyways.

7. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Maurice was great in college and was destined for big things but instead he listened to that idiot Jim Brown and his life spiraled out of control. When you break a rushing record at OSU with our history of great backs, you know you did something.

And no there aren't any in jail, Deuce is just being stupid. Besides I'm pretty sure Michigan has had the last 2 arrests between the schools.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar