Bob Sanders DPOY my foot

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Chris_Henry29, Jan 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Is Daddy Jeff in here to throw the yellow flag or look for some big old onion?

2. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

For what it's worth, I didn't see the Titans defence shut down the Chargers either... Yes, LT was smothered but Rivers had ages to throw back there. All the same, I wouldn't have voted Sanders DPOY to begin with, so it's a moot point.

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Why would haynesworth be the defensive player of the year when he missed 3 games and was barely able to play 2 others? A better case could be made for KVB and he didn't have a damn vote.

Patrick kearney would probably be most deserving after bob sanders. 14.5 sacks, 5 forced fumbles and 2 PD..

4. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Sanders would not have gotten hurt yesterday if he wasn't diving low for the knees (like he always does).
    Karma...

5. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

My thoughts exactly. For the first half of the year Ah was hands down the winner but he was almost non-existent in the 2nd half. Even when he played he wasn't close to what he was before the injury.

6. MDTitansFan

MDTitansFan Guest

im pretty sure 10-6 means you got ten wins and thats alot more than what other teams got this year

7. MDTitansFan

MDTitansFan Guest

just shows how hes the most valuable player if he didnt play 3 games and we got raped on defense. and the games he played hurt and took him out we did bad.

8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

MD, your thinking is backassward. If he was not on the field he was not helping the team.

Albert missed 3 games, played in one game he didn't start he was hurting so bad and started that last colts game but could barely run. Washburn was interviewed sunday and he said if albert played a whole season healthy he would have had double digit sacks but albert has never had a whole year when he played 16 games.

Albert made the pro bowl for the first time this year and to say he was one of the top 10 defensive players in the league is a grand accomplishment but that's not enough he has to be the most valuable damn defensive player on the planet?

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Told you Sanders isn't the best safety.

10. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Sanders is important to the Colts, but I think yesterday's game showed that Freeney is just as important.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar