Bo Scaife

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Stephenson, Nov 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stephenson

Stephenson Camp Fodder

Why is he still a starter? He's slow and drops alot of passes. Also the TEs behind him are much better.

Also he decided to watch Vince run right by him without even trying to block.

If he wants to watch Vince run, then put him on the sidelines and he can watch there.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

He is EASILY the worst TE out of the 3. I loved how Young had to yell at him while dodging defenders to tell idiot Bo Scaife to do his job and block the only man coming at VY towards the sideline.

What's more idiotic Keeping Bo in over Cook or starting Gage over Damien. Yet Fisher let Verner keep his job..makes no sense.

3. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Because Fisher puts the best players on the field. Like when we weren't playing Britt earlier in the year.

4. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

I've defended Bo for awhile now, but after today I really can't anymore, he just looks like he doesn't care, and he wasn't even that good when he did.

5. amy

amy Starter

He was pretty bad today, wasn't he? I guess he's one of Fisher's favs. I don't know why else he would be on the field after the second mess-up.

6. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Must be nice to have his salary and do absolutely nothing. He has always scared me when he catches the ball, and today i finally lost all confidence in him. We better not even sign this joker next year.

7. eds clothing

eds clothing Camp Fodder

Speaking of Bo yea he sucks but what about the drop Gage had were Was the Rookie Williams. Gage is so damm slow.

8. MCMLXXXIII

MCMLXXXIII Starter

Lets say you were good at your job, and you had an offer to leave your company for a nice raise. But instead your company gave you a smaller raise and forced you to extend your contract for one more year. In the meantime there is a possibility that when your new contract that you didn't want expires you won't be able to get paid at all because of an upcoming work stoppage. Would you maybe not work as hard as you had before? This is why franchising players that don't want to be here is a bad idea.

9. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Cause Bo is sure gonna get paid after how he's performed this year!

10. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

Exactly. Bo is not going to be starting on any NFL team any time soon if teams are smart.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar