Bo Scaife is done for the season, apparently

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Starkiller, Dec 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hellblitzer

Hellblitzer Guest

Again has anyone heard where Gunther is?

2. Dang...

Gonzalez anyone one?...

3. Guenther's with the Bengals right now, on their practice squad I think...

4. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

too good to be true.

5. zackmann

zackmann Guest

well this sucks...

and it does make me want Tony G. more and more as one of our FA pick ups this offseason...

6. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

You have got to be kidding me.....

7. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

screw the TE, put an extra back in a reciever slot near the line, makeem block or go for a pass, lol

8. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Bummer. I thought Cooper Wallace was a good player at Auburn. I was a little suprised he was undrafted, but maybe he can be a little suprise like Guenther was.

9. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Guess we need a FA or pick up a TE in the draft because I dont see kinney and hartstock back and possibly not troupe and cramer is just there for ST work.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

One of Kinney or Troupe will definitely be back. Probably both. I don't see why people think we need to get rid of Kinney?

It's not like we can't afford him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar