Blount Throws punch in practice

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, Aug 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bayou Titan

Bayou Titan Starter

Side note... that dude has some quick hands... if this gig doesn't work out he should try his hand (pun HAR) at fighting (boxing or mma)

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

UFC maybe?

I think he'd last 3 seconds and die.

3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I don't think this is nearly the big deal some are making it out to be. "Fights" like this happen in camp. However, I don't see it as a complete non-issue either, given his past. With what happened to him last year you would hope he'd make an extra effort to avoid this kinda stuff. But in the end it really isn't a big deal and he certainly won't be getting cut over this.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Fisher will downplay and cut. See ya! Boise State owns you!

5. Bayou Titan

Bayou Titan Starter

Not quite UFC.. but maybe a local circuit, with some work he could be tough. I think his hands are quicker than most... that being said, his feet look slow and he really don't offer the Titans much, I think Mr. Roboto Gado could do Blount's job better than him. He's probably gone, although, when he smoothed that Boise St. dude out for running his mouth.. I can't say that I didn't laugh. :grrhee:

6. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Come on guys. Punches get thrown in practice from time to time. If Blount doesn't make the final roster it will be because he sucks, not because he swung on a guy who was wearing a helmet. :sad2:

• High Five High Five x 3
  7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Well he didn't pull a "K-Rod" so all is well in Titans Land. Imagine this fool breaking his hand on a helmet and messing it all up for himself...

8. Bayou Titan

Bayou Titan Starter

With the rule change, I wonder if players will try to get more helmets off of the ball carrier...

9. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

This is stupid! It's freaking football and it's training camp - it's suppose to be physical!

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. iQon

iQon Starter

There are fights in just about every training camp, every year. If the Boise State incident didn't happen, this would be a 4 reply topic at best. But because it's LeGarrette Blount, it's blown out of proportions.

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar