Blount didn't clear waivers

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanium, Sep 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Has Cadillac Williams not blown out his knee yet?? It's a miracle!

2. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Again you assume. Ever heard of working your way up the depth chart? Ever heard of injuries?

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

:wall:

4. Ewker

Ewker Starter

Blount????

:dead2:

5. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Yea yea you're right. Fans = Stupid. Everything the front office does = Genius.

6. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I may have to start him in Fantasy cause all my rb's suck. I've got Matthews, Greene, Moreno, Pierre, and Bradshaw. Half injured and Greene is terrible. And I need to start 4 rb in general. So Blount may get the call if Moreno cannot play.

7. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

This thread is pointless, we already got the important one back, Stafon Johnson.

8. Aday25

Aday25 TITANSDAY

exactly. this thread should go away.

9. pano79

pano79 Practice Squad

as verner wrote Heard Stafon Johnson is making some more progress and is not of need of crutches to walk right now. That guy is truly a warrior and he continues to amaze and inspire me every day.

I hope he can back more strong next year...however returning intopic, Blount passes ahead in the depth (Huggins had injury) and Carnell is not playing so good. He lost his potential with his past injuries...I blount will have his chance very soon

10. terapinfly

terapinfly Baby, won't you carry me

Im a duck and from Nashville! I wish we had a big man to punch the ball in the EZ! last week CJ did it twice. If this continues, only bad things will come of it..... injury.

Who is our big man, like what white did, that is good in the red zone?

I would have liked to see what Blount was made of!?!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar