Black Ops??

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Deuce Wayne, Nov 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joelmunroe

joelmunroe Camp Fodder

PS3 name -Joelsieeee
    Haven't been playing as much lately since I just got brotherhood but play in a clan that has some really solid players if anyone is interested in joining.

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I enjoyed the campaign more than with recent CoDs. I found this one a lot easier (on veteran) though.

3. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Uhhhhh :hmm: "The Hill" and the tank in the gas say otherwise.. there were multiple, ridiculous parts on veteran equivalent to the amusement park Ghillie section on 4.. MW2 was the easiest veteran so far.

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I guess I'm just that good. ;)

Are you talking about the part where you're all alone and get ambushed from different sides... you have to place claymores perfectly, you're waiting on a chopper or something, if I recall correctly. Yea... that part was a b*tch.

The hardest part in any CoD (on veteran) for me was the second to last level in WaW. I have literally never thrown my controller other than during this particular part. And when I finally did get past that point, there was another difficult checkpoint... I cleared it (or so I thought) and a column fell on my head, forcing me to go all the way back to the hell.

It was harder than getting the Mile High Club achievement in CoD 4 IMO.

5. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

I just got Black Ops. Can't wait to uncork it but will probably wait a year for this very limited release.

Oh wait...this is a video game forum not beer forum ;)

6. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

i got it a few days ago, all we play is private matches on training.

i dont care to play strangers. i have some friends and family who play. we start a party chat and play 2-5 hours at a time.

7. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Where you had to take out the flak cannons.. ahahah I remember that. That was.. ridiculous yes, and :lol: at the column, I think I might have even got hit by it on lower level difficulty and then steered clear from there on out. The section where you're sniping the guys out of the windows while you're sitting behind a couch.. retarded.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I got my first level Prestige...how pointless it is.

9. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Playing game variants other then Team Deathmatch require huge strategy. Domination, Headquarters, Search and Destroy... teams with headsets and strategic gameplans consistently dominate teams that just run and gun.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I dominate domination and CTF without the use of such things.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar