Bjoern Werner at 10?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by JCBRAVE, Mar 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Werner isn't a high risk guy IMO but more of a lower reward at the top end compared to a guys like Ansah or Mingo. I think with Werner you get a solid Morgan type player with some room to grow but his lack of blue chip athleticism might keep him from being elite. Of course Jerad Allen was a 4th round pick so who knows.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Okay Ive gone back and looked at a lot of Werner's film, and the more I watch the less I want this kid on our team. He better not be the pick at 10.

Maybe I'd be down with taking him in the 4th round. It's just that lack of explosion that kills Werner for me, he's very average looking coming out of his stance. Plus listening to him speak hurts my ears.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar