Bioshock Infinite

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Finnegan2win, Apr 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Does anyone have a copy of the first Bioshock they wanna sell?

2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

If you plan on buying Infinite, it comes with it for free.

3. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

I used vigors more in this one than in the others honestly. Upgraded devil's kiss with the area effect = legit. Bucking Bronco was a good way to buy some time, or use that + Undertow and you send guys flying off the world. Shock Jockey wasn't as good on handymen as it was on Big Daddy's though. Possession was pretty good too when upgraded to take control of humans that exploded on death :)

4. Finnegan2win

You can get one for $5 at gamestop or ebay.

5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

See the only ones I used was Devil's Kiss fully upgraded and same with Bucking Bronco. I used the crows a handful of times and thats about it. I felt the prices were too high to upgrade.

Really I should have relied on them more because ammo starts to get limited on my prefered guns toward the end. Machine gun/shotty/burst gun. Burst Gun is SICK when you get recoil reduction.

6. Finnegan2win

I liked the carbine, easier to get headshots.. and if you get the gear that increases weapon damage with each kill.. it was ridiculous, one hit kills even in the late game.

7. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

That guy gets it.

8. Finnegan2win

you're lucky I can't see vids right now otherwise I'd probably give you an It Sucks.

9. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

I'd probably let you.

10. XO

XO Nevada Native

I'm getting tired of shooting people. The gunplay in this game is average but the game leans on it too much. Can we get some puzzles or something?

I must be in the mid point of the game that bored so many of you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar