Bioshock Infinite

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Finnegan2win, Apr 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Just f**ked my mind all to pieces.

[​IMG]

2. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

I thought it was really boring gameplay wise. Not gonna bother finishing it.

Yeah I'm that guy.

Heart of the swarm is good, though.

3. Finnegan2win

It's the same as the other Bioshocks so not sure what you expected.. it's irrelevant though since you haven't finished, you may exit.

4. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

The vibe was much better in the first one. You were contained, trapped. This one pretends is open, but it was actually very limited. Just views in many cases, nothing gameplay wise. Running around, randomly being attacked if you steal here or there, or not, who fkin knows? Having to check dumpsters for coins? That's really entertaining. The chick will pick up all kinds of stuff, but the one thing she is useful for, picking locks... SHE WON'T PICK THOSE UP. LOL.

Only 2 weapons at a time? We have a flying city in the sky, but being able to use more than 2 weapons.. inconceivable.

Game is overrated, deal with it.

5. Finnegan2win

95 on metacritic doesn't seem to match that 'overrated' thing yo.

[​IMG]

But yes the atmosphere was better in Bioshock 1, and the story was better but Infinite's just mindfked me.

6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

im, i think, half way through it. it started off kick ass but man has it slowed down.

i dont feel like im actually in a flying city and Booker is very vanilla. i also dont care too much for the story as of right now, but it seems to be going in about three different directions. give me another week and ill rethink this.

right now im more excited that it came with bioshock.

7. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Never played Bioshock

1. Does Bioshock Infinite take place in a different era than the other Bioshock games?

2. Is it necessary to play the other Bioshock games first before playing Infinite?

8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

1. Not really, I think almost the exact same time actually.

2. No, it isn't necessary but you might miss out on some easter eggs and IMO and much more in depth game with the first one. Bioshock was an incredibly solid game, 2 was okay. Jury still out for me on Infinite.

9. Finnegan2win

Infinite is a "prequel", it's set in 1912, Bioshock 1 is like 1960 I think.

I would play the first Bioshock first then go to Infinite.. you could skip 2 and it would still be awesome.

Also, I would play the original first:

because the ending will have more impact

10. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

I honestly didn't think Bioshock Infinite was as great has a lot of people are making it out to be. It's a good game but the story becomes a little to convoluted for my tastes and it honestly feels a bit rushed. At no point did I feel anything for the characters other then Booker and Elizabeth and the ending felt hollow.

Good game but unless this is a weak year I doubt it wins GotY

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar