Billy Volek to the Cheifs ?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Blkwallstreet9, Sep 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I saw Trent go down hard ...... Think they would want Volek ? I would think we trade him to them for 3rd rounder or is that asking too much ?

2. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

That's actually a decent idea, and makes sense. A 3rd rounder though? Are you crazy? Sorry dude but no way is Volek worth a 3rd rounder lmao.

3. he wants to go to denver, but there he would be another 3rd stringer

4. i dont think a 3rd rounder is out of the question. There starting qb just broke his kneck and there 2nd string guy ...... who has ever even seen this guy ?

I think we hold the cards here. Let him go for 4th and with playing time have it translate into 3rd. could that happen ?

5. Ewker

Ewker Starter

The Titans had better think about playing him instead of Collins

6. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

They better think about playing VY instead of either one of them...

7. really. VY should be the starter. Maybe we should pay Pillar to let his man pass him on purpose and ........ nan.

VY for the starter !

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

we're already doing that

9. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

I agree, START VY!

Pillar is already getting paid, and he already does that, which is why he didn't start today.

And who is JTB?

10. Ewker

Ewker Starter

Jacob Bell?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar