Bills Game to Take on Playoff Atmosphere

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Dec 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: For the Titans, Sunday's game in Buffalo will take on a playoff feel because both teams enter it at 7-7 with the winner hanging on to slim playoff hopes and the loser eliminated. "It’s the big difference between being eliminated and still having a chance," said Titans coach Jeff Fisher. "Those reasons are obvious. We’ve played the last couple of years where we were eliminated. They played hard and they worked through it, but it’s a different feeling coming to work knowing there’s still a slight chance. It’s certainly a different environment."

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

2. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I'm hoping for a great great game here. I'm so excited for this game. Hope Travis goes for over 100 against them. Hope LenDale gets in on the action. Hope Vince throws for over 250 and breaks 100 running. Hope the defense plays like crazy. I hope we punch them in the mouth and leave them on their back.

Ditto for New England, too.

3. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

The playoffs start Sunday for the Titans and Bills. It will be interesting to see how VY handles this kind of atmosphere. Although the games leading up to this point were critical in hind sight this is by far his biggest game and the most pressure he has had in the NFL. On top of that a large part of the nation is now watching VY to see what he can do. The pressure is on.

4. Titansfan10

Titansfan10 Camp Fodder

Vince doesn't know what pressure is :brow:

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

playoff atmosphere of 16,000 unsold tickets.

6. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

30 atmospheres of pressure predicted. No problem for Vince.

7. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Can you say: "Blackout?"

8. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I'm hearing we're predicted to lose.

Excellent. All is according to plan.

9. haha, when aren't we predicted to lose

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar