Post-Game Thread Bills 13, Titans 12

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Oct 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

vs the packers 2 years ago we were up by 21 in the 1st

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

• LOL LOL x 1
  3. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Can’t listen to audio right now, What did he say?

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

its been edited to say drop like 10x

5. Whitters21

Whitters21 Starter

Yeah that was fun I remember that, I meant since the Jags game. Fingers crossed we get it together. Haven't scored 27 or more since Oct 16 last year.

6. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

Season to date, I'm kind of meh on the play calling. I thought it would be much better than it has. But I'm not sure how much of it is LaFleur, and how much is players not executing. The RBs getting hit in the backfield. I don't agree with which RB is being used in which situation. Way too many balls being thrown behind the LOS and plays getting blown up for a loss. Th interior OL is baaad. Way too many drops, but at least they cut Williams over it. And they can't stop the run.

This team has many areas to improve. And even though they didn't take advantage, they're still in the drivers seat within the division. But they need to get their chit together. This offense needs to be clicking at a pretty good rate coming out of the bye. Can't say I have much confidence in that at the current moment.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Team is 3-2 right now, which is about where I expected (although how they got there no one could have predicted).

My biggest issue is consistency and ability to sustain a drive..just not where it needs to be for us to be a real contender. I am not sure if this is still the elbow, but MM is still sputtering here IMO.

Also, been saying this since last season, but I am still not sold on Henry. He has flashes, but still cannot be counted on for the tough yardage...at least not nearly as much as I would expect given his size here.

At least mgt was decisive on Williams...hope the door does not hit him in the arse on the way out.

8. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

:wooo::wooo::wooo:

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I think I can count them all on one hand the last five seasons.

The blowout of the Packers last season, the game you mention, the Bucs in '15, the opener in '14 over the Chiefs and the Jets in '13.

Few teams do what we're seeing the Chiefs and Rams do this year but I'd like to dominate a team more than once a year, on average.

10. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Tells me a couple possibilities.
    A) he’s not usd to seeing smith actually open.
    B) he saw an NFL WR open and did his job putting the ball on the money. Doesn’t matter what else was available or open, on that particular play, he did his part, nick Williams just sucks and explains exactly why he’s not on a roster.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar