Bill Belichick will be the next Chiefs coach.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TylerTitan1281, Apr 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TylerTitan1281

TylerTitan1281 Camp Fodder

That title probably won't become a reality but wouldn't it be funny. Who would have tought that Weihs and Crennel would team up again as coordinators after very unsuccessful attempts at head being head coaches. Sure they were great when they were with the Patriots but I'm sure they would love to be reunited with "The Darkside." It's going to feel like 2003 again when I see them on the sideline together.

I'm sure Belichick will be with the Patriots until the sleeves on his hoodie grow back...or will he???

[​IMG]

2. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

3. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Where in the world did this come from? Why not say Peyton Manning will be the QB for the San Diego Chargers while you're at it.

4. TylerTitan1281

TylerTitan1281 Camp Fodder

The topic may be pretty random but the idea really isn't that random. It would be rather comical to see this happen but it's hard to not notice that Belichick may be the missing piece of the puzzle. I just thought this might make for an interesting thread...no big deal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar