Biggest needs for the Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Jan 19, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. davidc502

davidc502 Starter

Titans need a top notched edge rusher on defense as well as better pass protection.

2. 615nick

615nick Starter

1. Keep all of our fas
    2. Cut/trade for peanuts butler, walker, wake, lewis they did nothing to help this team
    3. Edge
    4. A speedy playmaker on o rb/wr type
    5. A new minded assistant d coordinator if peas doesn't leave, if he does leave then get a d coordinator that will take sum chances

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  3. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

The only piece missing is K.
    I don’t think Joseph is the guy going forward, not that he did bad, but he wasn’t called on either.

4. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Disagree on butler. Thought he played well until the injury and even more, the secondary as a whole looked great with butler, jackson, Ryan and byard.
    After Butler and Jackson went down, Ryan looked like the weak one. Even after Jackson returned.

#44 HurrayTitans!, Jan 19, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2020
    • High Five High Five x 2
  5. Titanoiler51

Titanoiler51 Starter

Exactly—what a bunch of idiotic knee jerk reactions. He is a great DC and won’t go anywhere.

6. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

he did the same **** in the KC game he's done all season

rush 3 and be a little ***** the whole game

it didn't work in regular season either otherwise we would've been ranked higher than *21st* out of 32. The offense carried the team into the post season.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  7. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

And if he gets hurt, we just call it a season and go home?

8. Titanoiler51

Titanoiler51 Starter

I like a lot of this, but I am not sure how we can achieve all of that. Would take a very good draft. I would say that in the draft you just take the beat talent available. We are already at a point we can compete with most teams and make a deep playoff run. So take the best playmaker you can to give you a greater advantage somewhere. If that is a burner at WR the get that. If you can get a great DL or edge, do that. If CB, do that.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  9. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

Yeah, I think SF is our model. We need to turn our good defense into a scary defense. I think they are pretty close. Need more pass rush.

10. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

I generally prefer 4-3 myself. The problem is great 4-3 ends that can play with their hand in the dirt are much harder to find than 3-4 rush linebackers are.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar