Biggest needs for the Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Jan 19, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

My thought was CB round one and WR round 2. There will be several WRs with round one talent available in the second round this year no doubt.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Our offense doesn't really call for such an investment into a WR.

I think Sharpe walks in FA so WR will def be a need, just not top of the priorities

3. Titanoiler51

Titanoiler51 Starter

You have to change the entire offense to do that. It is not how we are set up to play. And if yo make it that switch in offensive philosophy then why sign Derrick Henry?

4. Vorsutus

Vorsutus Starter

We do not need another wr. Atleast not yet. Aj, davis, hump and whoever we keep out of the rest are enough for our offense. We play heavy or balanced something like 90% of the time. We need top end talent and some depth on both sides. Wr is the only spot where having more depth dosn't change much.

For me I would be happy with something like.

Sign
    Tanny
    Henry
    Conk or kelly (conk unless $ is crazy)
    Let ryan go (unless $ is favourable)
    Resign our own cheap backup guys

Draft
    Edge
    Cb
    Rb
    In the first 3 depending om bpa and who might make it to our latter picks.

Toss in a kicker and a w/e jrob likes in the late rounds and I will be all in on the offseason. First time in a long time I did not want any free agents since we are limited cap wise amd I think we are just a few small upgrades from making it.

Edit: rt and cb would switch in the draft if the resigning of them does as well.

5. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

We don’t run an offense like KC and not due to the lack of #4 WR.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  6. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Is Greg the guy going forward?
    Seems like a risky move considering it looks like he was only signed as a stop gap.

FTR, he was perfect on what he was asked to do. If he has the leg and accuracy to be the guy, so be it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar