BIG WAVER-WIRE SIGNING ... Ingle Martin?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fairwin, Sep 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fairwin

fairwin stop hitting yourself

2. Well im going to sound like a homer. But honestly Ingle is one heck of a player. He was the Gatorade player of the year, and if anyone remembers Moses who was on the team last year, they both went to my school at the same time. Ingle kicked a 50 yard field goal one time to win a game for us. And this is High School i know. But i honestly think that he could be a very good qb, hes just an athletic freak.

3. thnom

thnom Camp Fodder

No Joel Filani to the PS? Surprising.

4. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

If anything, he could have a career in radio. He's been doing regular spots on 104.5 the Zone for a couple of years now.

5. fairwin

fairwin stop hitting yourself

I remember hearing all of the stuff about him back when he was in high school.
    In no way am I trying to demean his ability as a player. It was just an out-of-left-field acquisition after all of the talk about picking up WRs and DEs.

6. Haha i know your not. I completely agree though, it was very random.

7. Not really.. Filani looked good in his highlights, but he came from a system where everything was timed..

Alot of people players who come from this system are products of that system and can't adapt to a new one, well.. they can.. but it takes a while and might fit a different nfl system... West Coast probably

8. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

^^Yeah Filani will probably be a good fit for the WCO...nice call.

9. ONUV

ONUV Starter

ganther is still with the titans, nice

titans completely cut ties with nande. sigh, oh well.

10. We dont need help at DE. We got Odom and Laboy and Conover. Plus we added Simon, that means that Tony Brown could have playing time at DE, if need be. Have Faith guys in this team. Good things could happen and many people are not gonna even see it coming. We are gonna ride upon people and everyone will know who the Titans are. Things are looking up for the titans. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar