Big Question is what do we do at quarterback?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titan Yapper, Jan 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

I picked Carolina to go all the way and boy was I wrong.

Is it just me or have the last couple of years been weird for the playoffs? The Pats choke last year. We lose this year (when statistically we raped them), The NYG won the superbowl, Carolina loses to Arizona, San Diego beats the Colts...wtf?

2. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

KEEP COLLINS!! I don't know where all the Vince love was manufactured today, but shut that place down. Kerry played well

I like Kerry, I wish we'd go for an early round QB. Not gonna happen, it would make Vince unhappy. Then he might drive off, all sad-like. We don't need another police report.

3. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Guess it could be worse, we had three turnovers and lost by 3, Panthers have 5 turnovers and are losing by 23 and the games still not over.

Edit: 6 turnovers.

4. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

haha. I'm not embarrassed completely by our performance. oooh Panthers.

5. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

No.

6. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Agree. Collins did fine without Johnson, we just kept fumbling. CJ wasn't why we lost nor was Collins.

7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

That and my memory isn't as short term as others here. Vince throws an ugly uncatchable pass. It's drop after drop after drop... He's no field general.
    And look at the red zone number difference between Vince & KFC - which you can't chalk up to CJ.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

13 penalties and 3 Turn Overs

9. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Not to mention Vince's "wednesday" legs.. Wednesday gonna break? By game 3?
    KFC stays healthy.
    Not brought up much here - so suppose Collins walks, Vince starts and goes down (and he will go down) then we have Simms for the rest of the season??
    Sign Collins now.

10. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

One thing I like about Collins over Young is the down field passes. How often did Young throw that slant? Collins would throw down field and we moved the ball. I mean there aren't stats for what Collins did. Yea I know Johnson helps our offense a lot but the QB is always the key and it seems like last year we won a lot of 17-13 games and this year we won more 24-13 games.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar