Big Kitty In Stores Soon

Discussion in 'Gear' started by maximus, Oct 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Ouch. This is getting to be a little too much trouble. I share my library on a network drive out to 4 computers on my home network all using WMP and I also have a couple of other devices I'd like to continue to use (portable video/mp3 player I use and the wife's Creative device she takes to the gym). If I go the iPod route, I'd definitely have to try that software that allows you to use WMP.

2. Definitely something that can't be worked around with iTunes. You can share your iTunes over a network, but only with another copy of iTunes.

3. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

mp3's .... iTunes ... no problems - it's free btw

4. Broken Record

:ha: yeah, but all the hardware I'd have to replace is not. :ha:

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

lol @ me being a biased apple hater. I have no stance buddy. I'm fair. You have to side with something to have a bias, and I don't. So...that excuse wont work for you.
    If anything, you're the guy making a stand for a company that you have invested in. So who's bias? Yep. :)
    I'm gonna stop arguing about it, because if I don't, it'll just go on and on.

6. You said it yourself, you don't like Apple or Microsoft. That proves your bias. Hating both of them doesn't show that you aren't biased against Apple, it just proves that you are...

My primary computer runs Windows, my phone is a $20 Samsung, and my handheld is a Palm. I am hardly biased just because i like my iPod. Apple has made great products and losers alike and I've seen all of them for over a decade. I call it the way I see it...

That's probably a good idea since you can't give a single example that defends your point. None exists. Advertising, marketing, and eye candy only goes so far...

7. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

what hardware ?
    you don't need to replace anything to run iTunes on your PC

http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/

8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

hahaha. Hilarious. I mean, I can continue smashing you, but you're failing to understand it anyway, and I'm not here to show off before an audience. So, since it's just me and you, there's nothing to gain or lose.
    I proved apple relies on aesthetics. You somehow tried to downplay it, when we know the obvious. I also showed that there are products as good for equal price or cheaper. The entire point was to prove that apple has some odd cult following that doesn't make any sense when compared to it's competitors.

Now. All that was done. So, whatever point you thought you were making or arguing, think about it again, and get back with me via PM or something rather than cluttering this thread with anymore jibba jabba.

9. Broken Record

But it won't work with anything I have. If I get an iPod, it will only work with the iPod and not the other devices I have. I'm not going to get rid of my other devices and I'm not willing to keep up two libraries for one device.

10. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

i don't believe that's correct
    I had an iRiver and migrated songs from my iTunes library to it

i think you've got a few things misunderstood here
    just because you get iTunes doesn't necessarily mean you need an iPod

you can transfer files to any device you have simply through the browser, there's no real need to sync it with any type of media player

furthermore, there's no need to make iTunes do anything other than playback your tunes. My wife has tried a few players on her PC and she always goes back to using iTunes. iTunes is a playback software ..... it's not some hocus-pocus voodoo device that intends to be married with a like minded accessory

clear ? you do NOT need an iPod to use iTunes
    nor would you need to keep up two libraries

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar